20,000+ nurses on file
As the largest supplier of clinical Staff to the NHS we have a comprehensive understanding of resourcing needs in all areas of the UK and recruit globally focusing on India and Europe which prove to be a rich resource of well qualified and motivated Candidates.
Our proactive Candidate engagement and in-country investment, allows us to recruit for any number of nurse positions and currently have over 20,000 nurses on our database covering a wide range of specialties. Our extensive investment in language training programme means we can provide each trust up to 30x IELTS/OET cleared nurses per month for interview.
We can deploy any number of NON EU nurses required by your Trust, and would look to develop a campaign around your desired cohort frequency and size.
- Interview Panel of 2x people can interview up to 20x Nurses/day
- Nurses screened to minimum of 6.0 on IELTS with up to 505 being IELTS/OET Cleared
- 6-12 month development timeframe
- Provision of IELTS/OET – cleared nurses
- Iterative rolling process – Initial interviews within 2-4 weeks
- Up to 30x interviews each month via skype
- 4-6 month deployment timeframe
- Quick wins available through domestic & EEA candidates
- Interviews dependent on candidate availability
- 4-8 weeks deployment timeframe
End to End Support
Partnering with you throughout the process
Through our extensive experience of International recruitment we will support and guide you as needed to guarantee successful outcomes. Our partnership approach aims to deliver bespoke campaigns tailored to your requirements and ensure the best fit your specific needs. We offer to complete ‘end to end’ support from conducting an enhanced consultation to define the right approach, developing an appropriate attraction packages right through to post deployment support to ensure sustainable results are achieved.
Trust our track record
With hundreds of international nurses being deployed each year we have a high project success rate, with our appointed nurses having retention rates of over 90% 18 months following placement.
Case studies available upon request – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01908 525760